• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items for sale this weekend at the D4 Summer Thunder race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony scardina

I will have stuff for sale at the race. I have a credit card reader for my phone in case someone does not have cash. I can also sell by mail, I take paypal and can ship.

-leecraft with 3.5 K&B gold head air cooled. Boat just needs your receiver, battery, and prop to run. Hull could use fresh paint but runs just fine.

tunnel.jpg

-crapshooter E/F rigger. It's a real piece of history. Has walt barney tank and all the running gear except for the engine mount.

crapshooter.jpg

-K&B .45 engine mounts with inserts for nelson, OPS, and one blank undrilled

engine mounts.jpg

-JR XS3 Pro with two receivers, upgraded aluminum wheel - SOLD

xr3pro.jpg

-JR XR3i radio, crystal is 74

xr3i.jpg

-Spektrum DX2.0

dx2.jpg

-Picco parts from .21-.90

Have some carbs, head buttons, water jackets, end plates, timing plates, bearings, tons of head shims, flywheels, wrist pins etc.

p67.jpg

p2145 (1).jpg

pcarbs (2).jpg

-also pictured in this one are some CMB headers - SOLD

shims headers.jpg

-pipes, one is NIP MACS 1329, not sure one the make on the other one but it is used

p2145 (5).jpg

p2145 (8).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anthony

If that is a Picco 45 EXR drum housing and drum assy. I will take it shipped to 94065

Thanks Chris

Mopar, I'll check on it tonight.

Chris, I'm not sure which engine those are for, I have part numbers and that's about it, I'll investigate tonight if there's any info.

Anthony

Maybe have the guys at the race look at the back door and drum assy. I'll bet some of your friends will recognise the parts.

Sure looks like the .45 EXR stuff.

Thanks Chris

Okay so here's the deal: all this stuff is coming with me to both race days. If you want something, PM me and I'll do my best to pull it from my table so it doesn't sell, but I cant make any promises whether I'll see it in time or not. If I pull your part and hold it, I'll let you know so we can work out payment. The boats I'd rather sell at the race since they're quite difficult to ship.

Figured I'd include some more detail of what is still for sale. Retail prices are listed for reference only, I've been asking half of the retail prices and everyone has been okay with that so far.

Here is what I have for 45/67 engines, I've included part numbers when available:

1-2044, water collar for 67, retail 16

1-5045, timing drum for 67, retail 56

1-5001, timing disc for older 67, retail 35

1-5048, timing disc for newer 67, retail 50

3-5000, timing disc endbell for 67, retail 45

4-3071 bearing, marked "p6 exr rear" measures OD 24mm, ID 12mm, Thickness 6mm, retail 18

4-3022 bearing, marked "p67 exr front" measures same as 3071 bearing, retail 18

1-3037 crankshaft, presumably for 67 but may be for 80, retail 72

1-2044 p67exr head button cover, retail 16

1-2146 p45exr water collar, retail 16

2-5026 45 drum housing endbell (does not include timing drum) retail 49

1-"old style" 45 timing disc, retail 27

1-45 timing disc, endbell, and gasket assembly, retail 65

Latest posts

Back