• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Is this for Real

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that one has been talked about a lot in car forums, seems to be a joke. read his replies to the questions. kinda funny if you ask me lol

Rough crowd .... Don Pinkert would be so proud one of his 1980's vintage COYOTE hulls was worth so much 25+ years after the fact :p

Your all collectively right on .... Not even worth a 1/10 of asking price let alone worth any amount other than too a novelty buff :huh:
Scott, This is why I do not do "Talk Shows". For one thing, the grammarical and spelling errors are shameful, such as yours. Then, that same illiterate shows me how much he knows about boats. ---- I am not here to stay, I was asked aboard to clear up a boat type. I came back today to respond to a couple of letters and appreciate the kind words. I see they are gone.

So am I, Don Pinckert

P.S. I do not know who the boat in the pic belongs to, but, it is a piece of modern garbage. dp

Back