Is it possible to still get a new KB 3.5?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a Alden question....
But there is also a .28 size that has all the same mounting dimentions...but more power...

Both will need the pto machined.. but they are good engines..and well worth the machining... I havnt used the .28's.. but they are the same... I wish the .30 VG by o.s was still available.. that engine is an animal.. parts were always spendy for them though.. $56 just for a rear crank bearing...

Hi Lowell,
I have what may be considered a good lot of 3.5 K&B parts. I have 1-new PTO & 1-used PTO. In addition, I have numerous parts as well besides the PTOs. Taking into account you are doing everything possible to locate parts from what I briefly reviewed, I will give you first chance. I have taken pictures but have not priced everything out yet. I will send you a PM to see if you want to give me your e-mail, or I can do a thread on the for sale section of IW. In summary, I need to think things over a little longer before sending e-mails or posting the pictures on my K&B stuff on IW.
Thanks
Brad

Brad...
I dont want to hijack a thread...but if Lowell isnt interested....I will be...

Brad...
I dont want to hijack a thread...but if Lowell isnt interested....I will be...
Hi Robert, I think what I want to do is start a thread on what I have on hand. It is planned if everything goes as planned the information will be posted tomorrow morning on 6/10/19.
Thanks
Brad

Back