irwin (cooper) .21 "rpm" pipe length

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric ekern

irwin (cooper) .21 "rpm" pipe length

i recently purchased the .21 "rpm" pipe from cooper, formerly irwin. i will be using it with a nova rossi header on an o.s. rz-m that has been warmed up a bit. anybody have experience with this pipe? how much should i cut off the header for starters? thanks

Re:irwin (cooper) .21 "rpm" pipe length

Try the pipe at about 3-3/4" straight back from the glow plug and across to the wide part of the pipe. If you are using the quiet pipe if it is like the Irwin, take your measurement at the spot welds. You will be cutting off a LOT of the header and pipe to get this length, be forewarned. This is the measurement that I used on my Nova Rossi and my current Rossi Niagara with an older Irwin quiet pipe and NR header.

Eric

Is this for an inboard?

If so then i have a great tool for mesuring your pipes. You can also use it to mesure the lenght of the header.

I will have some at the race next weekend,,see you there.

Grimracer

yeah, its for my hawk hydro. i saw the tool on your website.....im sure ill be picking one up. i hope the weather clears so i can do some testing this week, cya at the race

eric

Latest posts

Back