Cmb 21 pipe length

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Villeneuve

Quick question guys,
I just purchased a new CMB pipe (C30003) and before I cut the header or the pipe to fit the boat I need to know what length approximately to start at?

Thanks
Mike

Mike , Rick is giving you a mono length. You say your running a hydro. What percent nitro? less that 60% you better start at 8 1/2 to
8 3/4 to the weld from the glow plug. Mono's run as much as a 1" longer than a hydro. The more info you give about what your running the better the help you will get.

Mike , Rick is giving you a mono length. You say your running a hydro. What percent nitro? less that 60% you better start at 8 1/2 to
8 3/4 to the weld from the glow plug. Mono's run as much as a 1" longer than a hydro. The more info you give about what your running the better the help you will get.

Thanks Timothy,
sorry about the lack of info! Yes it's a hydro built by a local guy, used to run an OS but I'm swapping the engine for a CMB with a brand new CMB pipe and header. Just wanted to make sure before cutting the header to size. I will need to get some props for testing with this new engine.

Thank you

I ran mine..

CMB LS
OPS 3280 pipe
50% fuel
4lb Ninja Hydro
Pipe set..
7-7/8in long (plug to center weld)

O yea.. H10 prop (edit added)

Latest posts

Back