• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2016 JRX 46 Brand New

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

I have a brand new JRX .46 Hydro. I have the .91 sister ship that I absolutely love but only hit a the water a few times with it. I just don't see the point of having another beautiful new boat that I don't have the time to work on. It's brand new in the box as it came from Joel Martin. Comes with all the hardware, cowl, quick connect sponsons, motor mounts drilled for .46 Nova DD, custom tank. Just needs a turn fin, paint, and radio gear. It's really an amazingly well built boat. I really wish I had the time to dedicate to it but it would just be a shelve queen like my .91 JRX, plus I'm getting married.(yeah yeah I know!) I also have a brand new .46 Nova DD latest version with header and collet and Nova Pipe and new Zoom .46 carb (stock carb included too). I'll take $1100 for the package plus shipping. I also have new in package custom props from Speed Shop, OZ spec, and Props4u ($380 worth) that I'll throw in the box for an extra $100 to whomever buys it, should they want them.

Larry Gempp Jr.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&image=13156

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more turn fins coming,go's with the rigger free plus free shipping to who ever buys the rigger. Who ever buys the JRX 45 & wins with her gets a free set of front sponsons..just need score sheet to prove the win. Easy to setup.

JRX

I have a brand new JRX .46 Hydro. I have the .91 sister ship that I absolutely love but only hit a the water a few times with it. I just don't see the point of having another beautiful new boat that I don't have the time to work on. It's brand new in the box as it came from Joel Martin. Comes with all the hardware, cowl, quick connect sponsons, motor mounts drilled for .46 Nova DD, custom tank. Just needs a turn fin, paint, and radio gear. It's really an amazingly well built boat. I really wish I had the time to dedicate to it but it would just be a shelve queen like my .91 JRX, plus I'm getting married.(yeah yeah I know!) I also have a brand new .46 Nova DD latest version with header and collet and Nova Pipe and new Zoom .46 carb (stock carb included too). I'll take $1100 for the package plus shipping. I also have new in package custom props from Speed Shop, OZ spec, and Props4u ($380 worth) that I'll throw in the box for an extra $100 to whomever buys it, should they want them.

Larry Gempp Jr.http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&image=13156
Larry, is the JRX still available? [email protected]

Back