Introducing New .12 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Guys ive been working on a new .12 A hydro. Drew it up built it up and heres the prototype. Ready to test. I do if all gos well intend to sell these in builtup form. Tub width 3.5 inch lenth trans to tip of sponson 25 in. beam 15 in. Will come with Hull, turnfin, motormount, and carbon Fibre cowl and radio box. walt barney has the tank for this hull. As soon as i get a break in the weather we will be testing the new boat. and will post a video of the boat running. Price is still to come. But it will be affordable. Heres a couple pics of it.

Thanks Tom

FMJracing

Hi Tom,Do keep me posted on the sale. Thanks
looks good tom .. let me know if you want a cowl that will fit it as well, i still have my molds and i think i make the best looking 12 cowl on the market.. well till mike makes his at phm..lol

terry

Thanks Guys, im working on the plug for the cowl mold now. i hope to have a carbon cowl for the boat. the cowl on it now is one i just made to run it with, cloth over foam let it set then spray on the gas no more foam. just wish it would warm alittle.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys, im working on the plug for the cowl mold now. i hope to have a carbon cowl for the boat. the cowl on it now is one i just made to run it with, cloth over foam let it set then spray on the gas no more foam. just wish it would warm alittle.
Tom
Id choose a abs cowl small as the boat is weight of a carbon one might be more than you need

thanks tom, btw thats good a looking boat and motor, i like the 90* on the carb, i'll have to look into that.

thanks again

tim

these .12 are blowing up! every time i see a new design makes me wanna hack mine apart!!

Latest posts

Back