Intlwaters stickers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

Ian, Craig,and Paul H,

The stickers arrived but the thread that had your prefered sizes and quantity has dissapeared ;)

Please let me know what you ordered again!! That way I can send 'em to you.

Cheers,

Tim.

Well I went to eat at "The Outback" steak house a few weeks ago, that's got to be close enough!! I'll drink a couple Foster's later .. you know like the t.v. ads says- "Australian for Beer"! :p :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an E-mail from a Mate in OZ last night does that count... what the heck am i saying...I have a I wates decal on my boat...

I just got hung up in the moment ....... sorry :blink:

Grimracer

LOL!!!! See how much more fun this is without having to worry about "OH MY GOD, THIS IS OFF TOPIC!! YOU BAD, BAD BOY!!" Sorry ....... I just had to go there. :p

DaveMarles said:
Aussie beer doesn't count. Anyone who drinks Kangaroo pee shouldnt be running a boat.
Dave,

A "pommy" shouldn't comment on beer! You guys drink it warm for some strange reason! P.S I don't know a single Aussie who drinks Fosters - it probably is Roo pee! I guess you guys have earned the right to a little Aussie bashing after winning the Rugby though:lol:

All,

The stickers are available from Peter at Climate boatworks in Canada. I was buying some so I got some in for the other Aussies on the forum also.

Ian,

What size and colour did you order? They look cool!

Tim.

still not logging in huh doug? i will try to email them again about that....

how long does it take to loose you logon?

Tom

Actually that's the first time that has happened to me. I haven't had any trouble with automatically logging on all along. I must have done something or at least had a derogatory thought towards Microsoft and it was Windows way of punishing me. :rolleyes:

Back