Intlwaters.com treasurer??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I am not closed to the idea of accepting more money for Intlwaters.com. I am however very concerned with any large sum of extra money being solely under my control in my paypal account for our community.

Maybe we need to elect an intlwaters.com treasurer?

Any legal gurus out there know of a better way to do it as opposed to just having it in my paypal account?

any voulnteers?

Well, let's see... based on all the comments on the board, I cast one vote for Tom Moorehouse as Treasurer.

Just keep it in you PayPal account.

All the best,

Ray

So Tom, Are you just going to have paypal for donating to the board?

I have mailed you for a address so i can send some.

I know Mark (props 4U) wanted to send check and Ron O wanted to send you some.

You need to give us a address and let us send it.

Email us with a address if you dont want it given out.

Im sure if i looked hard enough i could find it.

Tom

i used to be the treasurer for my boat club..... believe me you don't want me doing the job! .... my wife does the checking! :eek: the treasurer would be able to accept mail donations. : :)

Tom, am i right in saying that you would prefer not to do the job?

So far i beleive you are doing ALOT for this forum and others need to give you a hand with all this money that will be coming in :)

I know for sure there are some trust worthy Aussies, but am not sure of any cost's and stuff, plus posting of checks might be a problem :)

Kris

Tom,

I said it before, I'll help out any way I can, except working on servers!! ;D Since my work schedule is so weird, I'll throw my name in for treasurer.. :p

Mark.....

yes.... i dont feel up to the task.... especially ig it involves registering for a non profit "club" i messed with that stuff with my boat club and dont care to do it again.

but maybe OBnut is up to it?

I think Mark could do it...seems to be a good guy ;)

You do enough already Tom, i wish i could do somehting to help this board out for once, but i dont think being treasurer is right for me :)

Kris

I nominate Mark Williamson as Trezurer

he's and onest guy that likes to handle ottter peeples muney

Paypal would also not bet the best place to store the money since they have the largest ratio of banking errors known to man. Once peple start donating it'd be best that it go by form of a non-rubber-check or money order in the mail.

Don't want those Paypal fee's to get at the board's money.

By the way, I know you guys are saying "man RG read Freddie's post w/out responding"

Please, why justify knowing that Mark has found the board as F/F. Look at that bad grammar and spelling. Is that a tip of who it really is....LOL

BTW...I'll second Mark's nomination.

Since it's customary for 'hicks' to not wear shoes, it will be easier for him to use his toes for counting purposes. ;D

I love you, man! ;)

HiGuys!!

If our Buddy OB Nut wants the job, I wouldn't think twice about the propper handling or safety of the members funds. I have had a few dealings with Mark and always found him to be a fair and honest guy. I could say more, but I don't think it 's necessary.

Bob the Fool ;)

PJ, someday, I'll get ya back!! ROFLMAO!!! ;)

Fool, check is in the mail!!! Thx bud....

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Next stop, the Whitehouse!!!

Back