intlwaters.com official products!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

just in case you don't read the main page:

I setup a "store" with http://www.cafeshops.com/intlwaters where you can go to purchase official International Waters t-shirts and like items. There is zero profit in this. The prices charged are that of cafeshops. I will be buying a t-shirt myself and will report back on the quality when I get it.

Let me know what you guys think of the items and how they are designed. I thought the prices were acceptable, not too bad.

i bought a t-shirt. ill let everyone know how it looks when i get it. it was a total of 18.99 with shipping. it's a little overpriced but not overly.

anybody else buy anything?

i guess my shirt is "in production" right now.

Tom what ever happened to the IW decals ??

The ones that were boat length ??

I have a new D27 thats blue and white and they would look good on my cowl or/and sponsons !!!

What do you have in the way of blue and around 12" and/or less ?? I will be putting them on the cowl {dumas 7.5 } and the sponson tops . 1 1/2" - 2" or less in height ??

Maybe you can post a few ??

i was my intension to pass them out at local races this year.... i guess i could mail a few

Well i finally got the shirt. the quality is simply ok. you can easily tell it is an iron on thing and the most dissapointing thing is the colors are pretty dull. the light blues are gray looking and the dark blues are kinda a gray/blue color. ill post pictures when i have more time. I'll wear the shirt but it's nothing to get excited about. :-

Latest posts

Back