Internats B/OB Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theringwah2002

Interesting so far!

Can anyone provide details of boat/motor combinations.

Is the Grimracer driving a TS2 / Aquacraft product?

Regards

Mark

2nd place after 3 rounds Mike Crawford is running a boat he designed.. He has Woodstuff Racing.. Not sure of the engine..

Charley

Good for Mike Crawford, he builds some very nice boats. maybe we can get his crew to come to the Tunnel Championships next year....

Go Get Em' Grimracer....

any body know what the final outcome was for B-Tunnel??

who is the guy on top? I dont recognize his name?

~James "wish I was at the nats again" Clegg

Good for Mike Crawford, he builds some very nice boats. maybe we can get his crew to come to the Tunnel Championships next year....

Go Get Em' Grimracer....

any body know what the final outcome was for B-Tunnel??

who is the guy on top? I dont recognize his name?

~James "wish I was at the nats again" Clegg

James,

Ernie Lefler (spl) from Texas and Curt Powel from Evansville had a tie score after 5 rounds during the run off Curt blew off the Lynx and this let Ernie take first place into the timing events.

Thats cool... I love it when the big dogs have to have run offs, I bet Ernie was as cool, calm and collective as usual... Not to say that Curt wasnt, because I dont know him, but I know Ernie well enough to know he plays all of his cards right and at the right time... When this guy is determined to win a class, very few have the ability to counter that ability.

From what I remember at last years Nats, Curt had a very good running lynx. Is he running the same set-up? cant remember what motor he uses though....

~James

James,

Curt was running a new Lynx, with a Nova Rossi,

all built by Tim Fulton.

BTW Curt was winning the runoff when he dumped.

Brian

Sounds like these two guys are going to have the heat on them going into the timed events.

Should be exciting!

-Carl,

Sounds like these two guys are going to have the heat on them going into the timed events.

Should be exciting!

-Carl,
Curt is an UNDERDOG hometown favorite and a personal friend for him to capture it would be awesome. He has no experience at TT and will need some coaxing and likely get it from club members. God luck to Curt and his girlfriends son FLYIN RYAN HOBBY both made the trials and Ryan goes in scale also. 4 of the 5 in scale are local guys we did some setup time for a few weeks helping each other get there boat as good as it could be............

Should be exciting!

-Carl,
Curt is an UNDERDOG hometown favorite and a personal friend for him to capture it would be awesome. He has no experience at TT and will need some coaxing and likely get it from club members. God luck to Curt and his girlfriends son FLYIN RYAN HOBBY both made the trials and Ryan goes in scale also. 4 of the 5 in scale are local guys we did some setup time for a few weeks helping each other get there boat as good as it could be............
Mike,

Let us know what happens.

-Carl,

This is unofficial: 20 Tunnel Oval Trials

1st Grimracer

2nd Ernie Lafluer

3rd I think Ryan Hobby

4th Will Nanney

5th ?

6th Curt Powell

Mark Hopper

Rumor Has It. The guys that are running 40 Outboard Tunnel are taking up collection to give so that Brian Schymik Can buy his own boat. That way he won't have to borrow Mark Hoppers boat. The only restriction is that he can't buy a 40 HTB Tunnel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congradulations goes to Ernie Lafluer and Brian Schymik for winning US 1 in 20, 40 and 60 tunnel events at the Internats, all with HTB Boats! Ernie was running a CMB RS motor, the first win in some time that was not won with a Nova Rossi and Brian was running a CMB Purple Head conversion in the 40 class and a Nelson in the 60 class.

Great Job Guys!

Mark Hopper

Congradulations goes to Ernie Lafluer and Brian Schymik for winning US 1 in 20, 40 and 60 tunnel events at the Internats, all with HTB Boats! Ernie was running a CMB RS motor, the first win in some time that was not won with a Nova Rossi and Brian was running a CMB Purple Head conversion in the 40 class and a Nelson in the 60 class.

Great Job Guys!

Mark Hopper
Brian has a boat he just needs some more hernia ops to offset the cmb conversion. I bet between him and Alan Elzer they blew a half a dozen motors getting ready for e tunnel its time for a cmb combo....Oh and i looked at Ernies B it had a slippy pipe,and power trim he told me he called for time and trimed and piped up on the backstretch as he made a pass 5 channels i cant master 3 yet WOWZERS

Latest posts

Back