Instructions for a .45 Speedmaster mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j whiddon

I am looking for a set of instructions for a .45 Speedmaster if anyone has them.

Yes Ron and I are the manufactures now but we don't have a set of instructions for the .45

Yes Ron and I are the manufactures now but we don't have a set of instructions for the .45
The OP's first post was classic imho - and they are building them for you -
default_rolleyes.gif

' I am looking for a set of instructions for a .45 Speedmaster if anyone has them."

​Could be the latest and greatest mono to ever come out - , but if your the builder and supplier , and you need a setup sheet AFTER you took on the project , I wouldnt feel all warm and fuzzy about buying one
default_ohmy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_rolleyes.gif

' I am looking for a set of instructions for a .45 Speedmaster if anyone has them."

​Could be the latest and greatest mono to ever come out - , but if your the builder and supplier , and you need a setup sheet AFTER you took on the project , I wouldnt feel all warm and fuzzy about buying one
default_ohmy.png
I dunno about those comments,,, I built you a pretty good running scale with no instruction sheet.

Built, raced and won a few races with mono's that didn't come with instructions also.

Seaducers on the other hand are a different animal that REQUIRE instuctions.....

default_rolleyes.gif

default_ohmy.png
I dunno about those comments,,, I built you a pretty good running scale with no instruction sheet.

Built, raced and won a few races with mono's that didn't come with instructions also.

Seaducers on the other hand are a different animal that REQUIRE instuctions.....
Kinda funny you say that, other than the suggested setups , I cant say I have ever seen a setup sheet or instructions for a Seaducer-

all mine where set up like the guy that builds em suggests , including the one you drive.

Nothing against Jeff and Ron making boats,

Andy I just can't wait to see you In person. Mark Hopper is sending us all the instructions for the Speedmaster's and all of the HTB tunnels. I needed the instructions really fast as we were getting set up with Speedmaster hardware and wanted to make sure I had my numbers correct. I thought this would be the fastest way to access the information as Mark was not available. Thanks for your totally worthless post.

Once again you have let your mouth overload your butt !!!

Jeff Whiddon

A special thank you goes out to the one's that have helped. Hardware is ordered and should arrive in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to get one wet !!!

Jeff W

A special thank you goes out to the one's that have helped. Hardware is ordered and should arrive in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to get one wet !!!

Jeff W
jeff I have a speedmaster 21 fully rigged that was mark hoppers personal boat if needed to take measurements. Build, rigged and raced by mark hopper himself. Still in the same setup when he ran it.

Thanks Julian ! We have the instructions on the way from Mark. I wanted to make sure our customers had a copy when we started shipping boats.

The picture of Julian's is a .20. We have both .40's. We are still working on pricing. I hope to have pics of the boats soon and will post in manufacture's section.

Thanks Julian ! We have the instructions on the way from Mark. I wanted to make sure our customers had a copy when we started shipping boats.
10/4 Jeff.

Those speedmaster boats are in perfect hands who better than to build them Jeff and Ron are top notch builders and they don't cut corners I seen them build boats and there pretty good.

Julian

To all that have read this post i guess we always have a bad apple in the bunch. I have purchased HTB Boats and Speedmaster Monos from Mark Hopper. Iwork for a large company by the name of DuPont and my time is limited at this point until mid year. I have partnered with Jeff Whiddon on this project and sorry for any confusion at this point. Mark Hopper is very supportive with the continuation of the boat building production. Jeff was just asking for an instruction sheet that someone may have that could be emailed for a faster look at the original instructions so we could make necessary adjustments if needed. But as usual you always have all the keyboard racers on here that know more than the guys that do this on a constant basis. Hope to see everyone at the races and good luck to all in your racing adventures.

Ron Drake

10/4 Jeff.

Those speedmaster boats are in perfect hands who better than to build them Jeff and Ron are top notch builders and they don't cut corners I seen them build boats and there pretty good.

Julian
Thanks Julian for the kind words as you have been in my shop and seen the quality that we produce 1st hand my friend.

Jeff W
jeff I have a speedmaster 21 fully rigged that was mark hoppers personal boat if needed to take measurements. Build, rigged and raced by mark hopper himself. Still in the same setup when he ran it.
We have everything for the 20 Julian and thanks for your assistance sir much appreciated.

Back