• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Insane Boats" 22" Fast Electric Mono Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

This is an "Insane Boats" 22" Fiberglass Mono Hull. It's just a tad wider than a Maus Micro-Bullet and about as long, but has a slightly deeper vee and a different bow angle than the Maus (see the comparison picture attached).

It's drilled for Fuller's hardware and has inserts on the inside for all the fasteners, so you'll just need to supply the hardware and bolt it on. The motor mount and stuffing tube are all installed, so this one's just a matter of cleaning up the paint and bolting in the hardware and electronics... Should go together quickly and get you on the water...

A year ago, I might suggest this was a good 8-cell boat, but nowadays, I'd run it on 6 with a nice little brushless motor, or use it for N1-Mono with a 27T or 19T motor (depending on where you race...)...

The hull has two repairs, one of the deck and a small one on the bottom, but both were glassed in from the inside then filled on the outside, so you'll just need to do some spot filling, sand her up, and shoot on your paint of choice...

I'll ship it to you within the USA for $55.00 total... You can contact me at: [email protected], which is also my PayPal ID if you'd like to pay using PayPal...

Thanks for looking...

Insane Boats 22" Fiberglass Mono Hull - Top Shot

Insane Boats 22" Fiberglass Mono Hull - Rear Shot

Insane Boats 22" Fiberglass Mono Hull - Inside Shot

Insane Boats 22" Fiberglass Mono Hull - Bottom Shot

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back