Important notice from rcRacingEvents

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

As you all know I have for many years resisted the urge to charge for the service I provide via rcRacingevents.com. Unfortunately It has become to costly to provide a

hi-speed broadband connection as well as maintain the host that it resides on without recuperating some of these costs.

Effective immediately there will be a $0.50 fee per boat (plus paypal fees) charged to the club hosting the event. The bill will be emailed a few days after the entry closing date of the race. There will be a PayPal button in the email that can be clicked to pay the fee.

I strongly urge the hosting clubs to NOT pass this fee on to the racers as I believe these fees are more than reasonable considering the profit that is made by hosting clubs.

Again I have resisted charging for years but it has come to a point that I can no longer eat these costs without the help of these fees. I understand that there will be a few clubs who will stop using this service because it will no longer be free but I believe that those who recognize that the benefits far outweigh the meager cost of these fees will continue to use this service as well as recognize the convenience it provides to racers and clubs alike.

If you have any questions, you can email me at: [email protected]

Thank you,

Bill Britton

rcRacingEvents.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill.

I think for what you offer the fee is more than fair.

Thanks for what you do.

Kevin

Hey Bill,

I'm sure that there is going to be clubs that bump the entry fees to cover this cost for them?? That's still OK with me just as long as I have an easy sign up place to enter!! I admire all you have done!!

Later!!

Pat

No problem , worth every penny !!

2dhxvn6.jpg

Bill thanks for all you do like you said there always be a few clubs will you take any donations to helping out at all

For .50 cents a boat, i don't care if i do have to pay it. Cheap as hell for what we get, IMO (-; Thanx again for all you do, Bill !!

Your site is a valuable asset to RC Model boats. That small price will ensure the ease and accuracy of hosting an event. Keep up the great work Bill. Thanks for all you do.
default_smile.png

Hey Bill.....

I hope you are doing great...

Your program is the best thing to happen for preparing a race.

You have furnished it free all of these years and now to add such a small fee for its use, its long overdue.

The SOWEGA Model Boaters appreciate all you have done to make our job so easy to get our races together.

We hope to see you soon.

Rick Bearden

ok, sorry this is an old thread but i needed some help. I lost my name and password and still trying to retrieve it but there is no ability to do this that i can find on the website. is the cost the same since this has been posted?

ok, sorry this is an old thread but i needed some help. I lost my name and password and still trying to retrieve it but there is no ability to do this that i can find on the website. is the cost the same since this has been posted?
What cost are you referring to?
If you need help contact Bill Britton

Latest posts

Back