IMPBA FORUM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow they do.... along with some japanimation cartoons?

wierd?

it sure is hidden though

TomMoorehouse said:
wow they do.... along with some japanimation cartoons?
wierd?

it sure is hidden though

81884[/snapback]

Looks like Forms...Not Fourms to me...

Grimracer

I wish the records would get updated more often. Somebody might get mine before I ever see it in print. :lol:

Preston, you hit it right on the head there. The #1 problem with that site has been the need to keep things updated. It can't be that difficult to do, it's not a 24/7/365 job.

Here's a perfect example. Look at the William LeFeber award winners, that hasn't benn updated in 2 years! I'd think that Randall Thomas (2003) and Ron Byrd (2004) would like to see their names in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Olson said:
Preston, you hit it right on the head there. The #1 problem with that site has been the need to keep things updated. It can't be that difficult to do, it's not a 24/7/365 job.Here's a perfect example. Look st the William Le Feber award winners, that hasn't benn updated in 2 years! I'd think that Randall Thomas (2003) and Ron Byrd (2004) would like to see their names in there.

82010[/snapback]

Our Club has been in business for a year and yet to appear on the website. Real great for business. Diddo on web maintainance. I can do it and I am a complete idiot when it comes to web management.

Noel, and Brian Schymik are working on getting the site updated and redoing the look of it at the same time Noel estimates the updates will be done by Jan 28th. She is waiting until most of th eclubs have their paperwork all in and signed by the District Directors before doing the updates. Remeber this is her busy time of th eyear she has all of th epaperwork that is coming in membership dues, club registration papers, race sanction forms, a Roostertail along with Rulebook updates for the Roostertail and we are having a board meeting she has to get ready for. Give her a little break she is only one person.

Bill Zuber

bzubee said:
Noel, and Brian Schymik are working on getting the site updated and redoing the look of it at the same time Noel estimates the updates will be done by Jan 28th.  She is waiting until most of th eclubs have their paperwork all in and signed by the District Directors before doing the updates.  Remeber this is her busy time of th eyear she has all of th epaperwork that is coming in membership dues, club registration papers, race sanction forms, a Roostertail along with Rulebook updates for the Roostertail and we are having a board meeting she has to get ready for.  Give her a little break she is only one person. 
Bill Zuber

82040[/snapback]

This is all very well and good BUT how is anyone supposed to print sanctions, memberships forms and etc. when the "forms" section of the website is blank and only one of three of my members has a hardcopy of the Roostertail? Food for Thought LOL

If I use the link that is posted by BOBBYH, I can see it. If I go to www.impba.net, it's not in there. What's up with that? The difference that I see is not to use the "www." prefix.

well lets see here it is jan 21 still wating on my impba card just got my december roostertail jan 5. my first race is in february and i find out that the impba is wanting to update there web site and it is time for a meating. it would seam that the prioarty of what to do is mixed up. updating the web site could wait until after the big push for the membeship cards is over than update the website why now during the worst time to do it. don't get me wrong i am glad to see that it is finally geting done but i feel that a little later would have been a better time to do it.

see ya jimmy

I sent my application in Dec 22, I received my card this past Tue (Jan 18). I don't think that's unreasonable considering the holidays were in there. Maybe some others can say if this timeline is the norm right now.

Back