IMPBA "F" class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a "Like" button! LOL

Hey Jeff Lutz! Dust off a boat or two and come race with us a little. Pick up Eric on the way to the Nitro Shootout in August!

Jeff was running strong at the Fall Nationals in 2012 till the dreaded " CMB Achilles Heel Piston Failure" stopped him from continuing on . See you soon Jeff .

Jeff was running strong at the Fall Nationals in 2012 till the dreaded " CMB Achilles Heel Piston Failure" stopped him from continuing on . See you soon Jeff .
. Thanks Tom, I had a back up engine, it was when I found stu's twin late in the evening off buoy three did things go south!

We need a "Like" button! LOL

Hey Jeff Lutz! Dust off a boat or two and come race with us a little. Pick up Eric on the way to the Nitro Shootout in August!
. No dusting needed! In fact I know talk is cheap and you have to do it on the lights, but there are some straightaway records in jeopardy!

This thread has run it's course and I'm going to give in to the good number of I/W members who have been requesting to shut it down since page 2. I must admit my own sense of curiousity has kept me from doing so when the first ones asked to kill it as I wanted see just how far a couple of individuals would go to argue their point and I'll say it's been entertaining at the very least. At the National level F Hydro has no issues with making the numbers and if folks want to "mix it up" on a local level that is what the Open classes were created for. We see no reason to alter the F class at this time and from some feedback I've gotten NAMBA isn't currently entertaining the idea of altering X Hydro either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back