Impba D12 Race #2, Queenstown, May 16-19 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

I don't think Danny or Mike are members of this board so I'll go ahead a post on their behalf. Entries for District Race #2 are now being accepted on www.rcracingevent.com The race is less than three weeks away so lets get signed up??
default_smile.png

Unfortunately I can't make this one, it's the same weekend as our bi-annual generator/transfer switch testing for the entire building. Our equipment backs up a "mission critical" data center as well as all life safety gear, it is 100% mandatory for me to be there.
default_sad.png

Let's get signed up folks!! I know your out there. Need some gas riggers and B/P-Monos.

Excellent Robin. Thanks. Should get there late afternoon. We got a couple hours of testing in at Centreville on Saturday before the rains came. Got the RR wet for the first time this year and did some work on the FE rigger.. George maidened a new T-Boat and Daryl a new AC gas mono. Good times!!

Guys,

Does not look like I will be making this one. I have been blessed with an install this weekend. I will see you all at the next one.

Don

can't make this one guys.

Daughters graduating from NOVA this weekendand I have to

finish getting the basement ready for her grad. party she is throwing.

Back