IMPBA 2K3 Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

The Ford Model Boat Club will be hosting the 2003 IMPBA Internats! Anyone in the area ought to make the drive for at least a day even if you're not going to race. The site is easy to find. If you need any information or would be interested in making a prize donation or sponsor a class, e-mail me.

Thanks Ron....

Hey for the geographically challenged or international boaters who may make it that far to race, where is the race going to be? I am thinking about being over for the NAMBA race and may be able to schedule the IMPBA race in as well.

EMS Racing Today Australia, tomorrow the World!!!

if things go as planned i might donate a .12 rigger for a raffle or something....

EMS Racing,

To answer your question about location, it is North West of Detroit Michigan

Ron's computer broke, so he hasn't been able to check in. :(

I'm here but only on weekdays so far. I am using a computer at the local Library until I can get mine fixed. My 'puter caught a nasty virus Sunday night while my son was online and took out my Hive files and who knows what else. My 'puter guy says that he can get it back up for around $110.00.

The only directions that I know of off hand are coming from my home in Kalamazoo which is I-94 East to 14/23 North east of Jackson to 69 East to Milford Road. North from there about 4 miles to the light. turn left on General Motors Road (look for the GM Proving Grounds sign). Go down the road about 1 mile and it's on your right. The normal D-2 pond is left of the entrance, the Internats pond is straight back on the left, can't miss it. The address is 17000 General Motors Road in Milford, MI.

Hi, is this the same place that had the pictures posted and the campgrounds. If yes is their a name of the campgrounds so we can make reservations. Thanks Bill

I got a message late last night from Dan Koker that he now has the Internats web site up and running. Go to: www.fordmodelboatclub.com to check it out. Lots of info and a printable entry form in there.

Look for some special events and extra fun things to do at the race. One thing that I've heard about is a "Junkyard Wars" type of contest where you get a box of parts and have 2 hours to assemble a running boat. How about Figure 8 races? : :)

hehehe well I am seriously looking at getting there...

Dale!!! Hurry up and finish the twin!!!!

EMS Racing we put the Y back in Twin

Ron,

Thanks for the offer. :) I will certainly keep that in mind. I think the plan will be to fly to Chicago.. I have friends in Milwaukee that may want to come over for the trip but if that falls through then I will need to organise something else.

EMS Racing Internatinal man of nitro

Back