I was reading on RC Boat.com about the ebay names, was touchy-feely on there?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotoys

I thought i seen the name there about bad ebay names.

I had a boat up, and he keeps asking what i want for it, and if its sold, and will sell it, through escrow or some ****.

WHO IS IT??

Thanks guys

That name did come up through that post. Why would anyone want to sell through escrow. Man the crap people ask for.

Since nobody said it, I will:

Touchy-feeley is Mark Williamson.........I'd recommend you stay clear of that person. Lots of folks have had very bad experiences with him.

That guy is a waste of perfectly good space

I have not responded to his "question for seller" to me, course the auction ended a week ago.

I was reading the ebay thread on rcboat.com, and when i seen his questions come to me, I could not figure out where i seen that name before.

So ignored him for a few, and then it hit me i thought i read it there, and couldnt axcess it, and figured would ask the guys here, and would get quick responce.

Thanks guys.

He has more names than anyone you'll ever meet. he also uses therickndeana. He's a crook and a half. Ask GTR. GTR never got his boat stuff from him that he paid for.

Yep he won a auction on a seaducer that belongs to a friend. Auction ended 19th of last month. Just got off the phone with my friend. NO PAYMENT YET.

He'll run in to someone he screwed one day and get his plow cleaned.

Joe

here is another on to stay away from as who ever it is likes to bid and then in a day later! retract there bid! (toadstoys5 )) and now you are scre##!

as i don't allow this on my auctions unless they retract them in the first hour they placed the bid!

Jimmy

:) :) :)

Hey Jimmy, Got Piston & sleeve today. Thank You.

Hey Rodney, Got your MO today Thank you

YGM

Bill

Jimmy I know Toadstoys ......his name is Tom Schaeffer and he is at least as bad as Mark Williamson.

I purchased a sizeable lot of K&B equipment from him that was supposedly new and was CR@P! and only delivered about half of it. Several hundred bucks thrown away on that nucklehead. Long story short....he never made the deal right. I should have gotten the cops involved.

another waste of perfectly good air

:p Man you guy's are cracking me up as touchy-feely never paid for the auction on my seaducer and low and behold the other auction I ran was on a aerotech tunnel and who was the high bidder. yep thats right toadstoys5. But I did receive his payment today lol great since it ended the 19th of last month ;D

Jimmy I know Toadstoys ......his name is Tom Schaeffer and he is at least as bad as Mark Williamson.

I purchased a sizeable lot of K&B equipment from him that was supposedly new and was CR@P! and only delivered about half of it. Several hundred bucks thrown away on that nucklehead. Long story short....he never made the deal right. I should have gotten the cops involved.

another waste of perfectly good air
i saw he was the person that met my resurve pricing on the item and thought that was great then the next day it was retracted! I was going to use that oney to pay tax's due on the 15. if it did show up. looks like you can't do any thing on ebay with out a bunch of bad apples!

Jimmy

Anyone know: Wicked81269

He won one of my auctions and won't return my e-mails. He's got some negative feedbacks for the same exact problem.

And how about: Gasboats56, isn't he a member of this board?? He was high bidder on my boat for three days and then retracted it to say he put in the wrong bid amount. Then he e-mailed the next high bidder to say "din't buy that boat". Now the winner of the auction is wishy-washy to pay since he forwarded me the e-mail. I'll have to turn Gasboats56 in to ebay for interferring w/my auction.

Sounds like E-Bay is a good way to get f****d in the a**. Why do people still use it?

Dr.Dee

Latest posts

Back