I think Buffy has been lighting up...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I think we need to give buffy an[SIZE=14pt] "F"[/SIZE] for failure cause he doesn't know his engine classes

Yup, ol Buffy's been smoking something! :D Hey, it comes with "Fule" too! :p

eBay needs a spell check badly...........

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay needs a spell check badly...........
No, People need an education!

Pretty sad when you think that we live in one of the most industrialized countries in the world, we have great paying jobs, we can go anywhere and do anything we want, but people still can’t spell basic words like fuel.

Even poor grade-4 drop out’s in other countries can spell better than 90% of North Americans.

Nice looking boat though! :)

Norm Doerr said:
OOOOOF! LOL  The internet. Gods way of exposing our weakness'. LOL.  I bet Buffy will have the next ad proofed before it goes out.
82160[/snapback]

I doubt it... Yesterday Buffy lit up and posted this addition to the auction:

"I DO NOT OFFER ANY RETURNS ON IDEMS!"

I don't want to return my "IDEMS", but I would love to hear that "25 FT. ROOSTER TALE"...

I thought I was a poor speller, but this guy takes the cake.

Later,

Lamar

Lamar_Huff said:
Norm Doerr said:
OOOOOF! LOL  The internet. Gods way of exposing our weakness'. LOL.  I bet Buffy will have the next ad proofed before it goes out.
82160[/snapback]

I doubt it... Yesterday Buffy lit up and posted this addition to the auction:

"I DO NOT OFFER ANY RETURNS ON IDEMS!"

I don't want to return my "IDEMS", but I would love to hear that "25 FT. ROOSTER TALE"...

I thought I was a poor speller, but this guy takes the cake.

Later,

Lamar

82162[/snapback]

Rooster TALE. Kind of like a fish story. LOL

I sent "Buffy" an e-mail correcting the class situation this is what he sent back:

Dear missbudpilot55,

You asked:

"An "F" class hydro has a .90 engine in it what you have is a "D" class hydro, with a 40 sized engine in it."

YES YOU AREW RIGHT!! I WILL TAKE NOTICE OF THIS . I AM DOING THIS FOR A FREIND THANK YOU.

This made my day today!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey guys, I think that he is not in this country. I have seen this wording before in tech documention. There translation does not work very well for all of our words and it is the same for us.

Mark Bullard

No, People need an education! Pretty sad when you think that we live in one of the most industrialized countries in the world, we have great paying jobs, we can go anywhere and do anything we want, but people still can’t spell basic words like fuel.

Even poor grade-4 drop out’s in other countries can spell better than 90% of North Americans.

Nice looking boat though!

"drop out’s" - dropouts

one word, should be plural and not possessive ;)

I'm with Mark. The dude sounds foreign. One of my instructors was Chinese. Some people would laugh at his English. Then one day he turns around and says, "Ah, you laugh at my English but I laugh at your Chinese".

Whatever they're smokin' they ought to pass it around! :blink:

Buy It Now for a Grand? I don't think so.

94 MPH on 25% nitro? Yeah, right.......... I wanna buy the radar gun!

Latest posts

Back