• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need help!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclefester802

Hey Everyone,

I just got my 7.5 outrigger running great and I love it. I run many differant boats from small tunnels to deep vees , there is even a cat in the mix.This is the first rigger and it is awsome!!! The pond that I run on is a little small for the 7.5 , I just can't get it to it's full potential but it is still very fun. Plus I have a water hazzard (fountain in the middle of the pond ) That has allready got on of my buddies 7.5 outboards...not to mention the transom of his beutifull plan built vee. So this is what I need..... I have a new .21 inboard and I am looking for an outrigger hull for it, I would like to find a hull with everything exept for electronics, I don't even need servos , just all the running hardware.Please look thrugh what you have and letmeknow.

Thanx,

Mark

[email protected] :) :) :)

I have a Hydro-Sport Marine "Warp Drive" .20 Hydro kit that is brand new and has a strut mounted on it. This will make a fun heat race boat and you can have it for only $35.00 plus shipping. Let me know.

Eric Canto

You have to talk to Tom!!! He had been trying to sell a .21 hydro for a while now and it's a really nice boat! I can't beleve he hasn't seen this post yet! I have seen pictures of his boat and it's built very well. I think it had all the hardware too.

Dale P.

Tom, if you sell the boat you owe me 10% ;)

Hey Eric,

Thanx for a great deal on a super nice hull.... I just want to let you and everyone else know that UPS is 9 times out of 10 the worst way to ship. My family lives in GA. and I am in NJ. and we send packages on a regular basis. Believe me when I tell you my Mom asks all the ?? at the mail center when she is sending a package and FEDEX is usually 5-10 bucks cheaper , plus they deliver on Saturday for no extra charge. I just figured I'd pass on this info.

Mark

You are welcome Mark. Let me know when you get the boat in the water. I use UPS bacause we have a commercial account with them. I will look into FedEx. Thanks for buying the boat. I hope you enjoy it.

Eric

Back