I need a measurement from someone!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Anybody out there that has a .67 size eagle SG or SGX please give the overall length of the tub and overall length of the sponsons tip to tip. Also the outside width of the tub and the outside width of the sponsons (two seperate measurments) would be helpful also ;D.

Just need a close ballpark nothing to elaborate. ~ James

Yeah I thought about that, but dont want to stir up any thing when there really is nothing to stir up. Not going to build a replica eagle or anything, just need some ballpark measurements to go by. and figure the eagle is a proven design.

Anybody else? Somebodys got one.

~ james

i can give you dimensions for the 45 you'd be flyin with a 67 in it. ;D are you fooling around or looking to build a heat racer?

Not foolin around, got a MAC .67 waiting for a home. I build my own .21 riggers so I wanted to build my own .67 rigger also. Just dont know basic measurements. If you dont mind, give me what measurements you have for the 40 boat and maybe I can make some adjustments if needed. Thanks for the help ~ james

yes this will be heat raced with all of my other boats.

I put a .45 MAC in one of my .20 size designs for SAW.......it was wicked fast......till it stuffed at 80+ ;D

ok, here ya go-

tub length- 35 1/8"tip to back of transom

tub width at widest (not including winglets)- 3 1/2"

tub depth- 2 3/16"

sponson total length- 16"

sponson tip to back of ride pad- 11 5/8" (measured straight edge, not along bottom curve)

sponson crown at widest- 2 3/4"

sponson bottom flat width- 2 1/4"

ride pads are on inside edge of sponson bottoms. the pad's width- 1 1/4"

sponson spread inside edge to inside edge- 14"

the tub tapers at the front, so i'll give you tub to sponson spacing at the rear of the sponson where the tub is still 3 1/2" wide before it starts to narrow.

right side tub to sponson inside edge- 5 3/8"

left side tub to sponson inside edge- 5 1/4"

enjoy! :)

Wow! Thanks Clay! Just what I was looking for. I appreciate you taking the time to get the measurements ;D.

~ James

Heh heh, I had to think about that one for a second.......... Yep you have a dirty mind. 8)

James,

I've got an 80SG with a 67 in it - if you need any of the details..... Just ask.

Ya know Tim that would help me, I could kinda split the diffference between the two sets of measurements. Would you mind giving me the same measurements that Clay gave me? I appreciate the help.

~ james

Sure can James,

I'll get the details to you. Currently working on a mod to the sponsons but I can get you the standard details.

Tim.

Tim, Thanks dude, Just what I needed!! I should be able to come up with great demensions for the 60 sized rigger.....

~ James ;D

Back