• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I just gotta do it

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good grab, nick! you just bought a RECORD SETTING twin :eek: B) . heard don set a new record with it today. how much did you pay, under $20, i hope :lol: :lol: . oh, btw, BUMP........

I missed out on a record setting Twin ??????

Nick I'll give ya $21.00 for it if you can get Don to autograph it
laugh.gif

Tim K

I missed out on a record setting Twin ??????

Nick I'll give ya $21.00 for it if you can get Don to autograph it
laugh.gif

Tim K
$21.95 and its yours. why would you want Don's autograph???? in this case the boat made the driver :lol: :blink: oops I think I'll be ban for a month for this comment :)

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH Megan Fox was going to sit on Don's Twin for pictures before Nick

got the boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Carl

:lol: :lol:

Mmmm.... Megan Fox.

You guys are low balling. That twin is worth at least a 100 bucks. Don, I will send you a 100 bucks if you cover the paypal fees.

~James

jeeez, james, $100 - what do you think? that you can just buy speed, like some kinda capt. checkbook? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

And this is for all my I/W friends who never seem to be at a loss for a sense of humor.....

BUMP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
glad u set another record Don. hope we can see your record run anyone get it on video

Back