• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I am looking for a k&b carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valet

I have a 3.5 k&b Outboard and carb is junk looking for a good Gold one. Thanks

I have them. $50 each gold or red.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pass on your offer , i can get them new at k&b web site $ 38.99 (gold) thank you

Brian,

K/B is very low on parts inventory just make sure you double check them, at times they say they have it and when you go to order it says "out of stock" back order or discontinued. Just a heads up.

good luck someone is bound to have a spare laying around.

Beau

I dont have a problem buying from k&b and no rush either just looking for maybe a used one someone dont need. thanks

Maybe someone has one laying around they will never use. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,

I am really surprized on one has spoke up I know there is a lot of old used K&B stuff out there. I will try to find time ( we have a race this weekend) to look throught my old K&B stuff I know I have a an old inboard and outboard but I am not sure what carb is on them.

Ive got a gold carb but I was turning the sucker down in my lathe and didnt get it chucked up good nuff and it took a "turn for the worse" so to say lol--anyhow the carb is in good shape except the actual body of it and could easily be used for parts I dont think i have the control arm and screw either was a perfectly good working carb before its death--if it sounds like it will help ya any you can have it for 8$ shipped (USA ONLY) I can get a picture to if needed

Back