Hydro Game

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing is for sure, the better the video card you have the faster your lap times will be. I ran it a few times last night at home & did ok, about like most but when I tried it here at work (the video card in this PC is ok but ain't the greatest) and my times SUCK! :wacko:
What is your best time on course one... :rolleyes:
2:24 and whatever hundreths. Yeah you got me by 8 seconds ...... for now. Ya better keep an eye on the rear view. :D
Don I thought you were a Hydro Driver! Iam a mono driver and I got it down to 2.02 on the large course, 42.4 on the 2nd course and 39.3 on the 3rd course. Come on buddy I know you can drive better than a 2.24!!! Hey and I am and old fart.

One thing is for sure, the better the video card you have the faster your lap times will be. I ran it a few times last night at home & did ok, about like most but when I tried it here at work (the video card in this PC is ok but ain't the greatest) and my times SUCK! :wacko:
What is your best time on course one... :rolleyes:
2:24 and whatever hundreths. Yeah you got me by 8 seconds ...... for now. Ya better keep an eye on the rear view. :D
Don I thought you were a Hydro Driver! Iam a mono driver and I got it down to 2.02 on the large course, 42.4 on the 2nd course and 39.3 on the 3rd course. Come on buddy I know you can drive better than a 2.24!!! Hey and I am and old fart.
Dude, that was a week ago. I've run a best of 1:55:33 but it ain't worth mentioning 'cause that don't put ya in the top 10, probably not even the top 15..... :blink:

Back