Hydro Game

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the trick? I can only get 2:36 Is there some kind of turbo that I am missing? Or am I really that bad at video games?

Adam,

Don't worry I'm doing about the same. This game is getting a fair bit of discussion on the Ozzie forum, but the worse thing is a 55 + year old Ian W is the record holder from Oz. Us young guns will be trying our best to knock him off his pedestal!!

Good Luck racing,

Bucky

Gee Boooooooookie,

Didn't take long for you to try and steal the thunder for finding the game DID IT!!!!!!

One thing is for sure, the better the video card you have the faster your lap times will be. I ran it a few times last night at home & did ok, about like most but when I tried it here at work (the video card in this PC is ok but ain't the greatest) and my times SUCK! :wacko:

One thing is for sure, the better the video card you have the faster your lap times will be. I ran it a few times last night at home & did ok, about like most but when I tried it here at work (the video card in this PC is ok but ain't the greatest) and my times SUCK! :wacko:
What is your best time on course one... :rolleyes:

2:24 and whatever hundreths. Yeah you got me by 8 seconds ...... for now. Ya better keep an eye on the rear view. :D

2:24 and whatever hundreths. Yeah you got me by 8 seconds ...... for now. Ya better keep an eye on the rear view. :D
I will .. :p It is NOT easy :huh:

I will .. :p It is NOT easy :huh:
man its not easy how do you get around that hairpin corner,,,thats my trouble :p

This **** thing could be addictive, but I better use my faster system, don't think the laptop on wireless can keep up.

and to think...i've never driven a scale... :rolleyes:

1 Garrett R. 1:53:907

2 Rick B. 1:56:327

3 Rick M. 1:56:781

4 joel r. 1:58:115

5 Troy s. 1:58:312

6 Ryan J. 1:59:141

7 no name 2:00:888

8 Will N. 2:01:422

9 Norm D. 2:02:907

10 Pak M. 2:03:193

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm getting carpal-tunnel syndrome......this game is addicting!

No way somebody got a .23 sec time on that second track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back