Hydro books for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger J. Newton

Have I got a deal for you. Anyone interested in scale hydros you will want to check this out. Chris Denslow has been taking pictures of real and scale hydros for several years now. He has put together 3 books that all serious scale model boaters should have in their library. One is RC Unlimiteds, the first and largest of its kind in the world. This book has 440 pages with 700 action filled pictures. The second book is from last years Atomic Cup held in Tri-Cities, Washington. Nothing but pictures of the full size boats. Lots of good detail stuff. The last book is of the Unlimited Lights that were at the same race. So be sure to check it out. You are going to love it.

Have I got a deal for you. Anyone interested in scale hydros you will want to check this out. Chris Denslow has been taking pictures of real and scale hydros for several years now. He has put together 3 books that all serious scale model boaters should have in their library. One is RC Unlimiteds, the first and largest of its kind in the world. This book has 440 pages with 700 action filled pictures. The second book is from last years Atomic Cup held in Tri-Cities, Washington. Nothing but pictures of the full size boats. Lots of good detail stuff. The last book is of the Unlimited Lights that were at the same race. So be sure to check it out. You are going to love it.
Duh!! I guess it would help if I told you how to order these books. Go to www.rcunlimiteds.org

Scroll down on the news page and it tells you how to order.

Guys,

Just received my copy of the R/C Unlimiteds book over here in Oz, all I can say is "Awesome". Well done to Chris on this project!!

Back