HusselCraft

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radioactive

Hi,

I acquired the HusselCraft molds awhile back and was wondering if there is any interest out there for new boats? If there is what sizes do you guys think would be more popular 20, 40, 60, Gas etc.

redhull.jpg

Thanks,

Dusty

Last edited by a moderator:
Definatley GAS!! The Gas Nationals (September) is being hosted in Durant MS this year and would be a great introduction for this hull. I'm resurecting an old 45 " youngblood so I'll be there racing in a couple of classes. Hope you can get a Gas hull laid up and enter it for the Gas Nats.

Bill Zuber

Hi,I acquired the HusselCraft molds awhile back and was wondering if there is any interest out there for new boats? If there is what sizes do you guys think would be more popular 20, 40, 60, Gas etc.

redhull.jpg

Thanks,

Dusty

Hi,I acquired the HusselCraft molds awhile back and was wondering if there is any interest out there for new boats? If there is what sizes do you guys think would be more popular 20, 40, 60, Gas etc.

redhull.jpg

Thanks,

Dusty
looks like a nice boat

Gas 45" hull's will be the ticket, look into upgrading the bottom strake's into your mold's, and get-r-done, when you get up and going I will take a 45" hull!!

curious as to whos doing the layup work? what type of layup? could it be had with a clamshell join?

Latest posts

Back