Huntsville Record Trials

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Getting ready for trials in Huntsville. Going to try for an 80mph outboard patch. Got Tommy Lee's boats ready to go.

Bob, I hope someone is able to take video of the event!! I would like to see some good videos and some records go down!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will se what I can do. I've got some great video from the Go Pro camera I had mounted on my HTB290 at the Charleston pond.as soon as I can edit it down to fit on You Tube or on here

Go Bob! Got my Nova 46 ob in the mail today! Going to put my other Nova in Gages boat for the WTC! Lynx 40 Broke the flex shaft and lost the prop. Can muf blew out both ends. Good Luck Rick

I made a couple of PTO to adapt a K&B 7.5 power head to the K&B 3.5 lower (or Lawless) In stock form, on a Lynx, it is a very fast, easy to drive combo. Add a tuned pipe and/or some mods and what a rocket! I think I could set a SAW record with Rick's boat with a few mods. The best lower would be the Lawless with the OS propshaft. This setup likes an Octura X646 prop

Ive run a K&b .67 OB on an HTB 290 before, that dont mean it was a good idea!

Sounds like Martin is knocking em down. C hydro oval record, E hydro oval record, and REAL close on B hydro SAW.

I posted a video of Martin's E Hydro pass on You tube. I will try to put it on here after we get back to the hotel. David Hall is knocking on the door of the B Outboard Hydro record

Latest posts

Back