Huntsville Hydro Race (March 27th and 28th) FLYER POSTED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entry should get to Huntsville today.Sport 40,1/8 Scale,Classic Thunderboat.

Should be about 4 more of the Knoxville Gang there.Mostly gassers.

If Mike is bringing his new 68 Miss Bud U-12,things should be interesting since I am also bringing my 68 Miss Bud U-12.

Harvey Liberman
No problem Harv the U-12 will have a clear ant straw :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike,I can hardly see the boats in the the water ,much less the ant. straw.Maybe I can rig up a flashing light on the ant,or have a Hooters girl as a driver!

Harvey
lets face it harvey, everyones best bet would be that I throw you in instead of your 68 Miss Bud! :p

HOOOOORRRAAAAAYYY

The Hunsville race is on
BRING IT CROWN ANYONE? H-G come smell the nitro

I can't come to race everything is packed from the move I will try to come down Friday and watch the testing and to see a few friends that i havent seen in a while

Good luck to all

HG

Great Harry. Find a boat and put it on charge and come run with us. I hope all is well with you and your family. Doc

well, racing was a bust for sure!!!

But man what a great group of people associated with the Hunysville club, and what a nice site

I sure hope they get there club and races back on the map.

David Hall, The hospitality of your group was great. For my, and my wife Chris' first visit to your pond, you guys made us feel welcomed, and as though we had been coming there for years, THANK YOU

It was sure nice to meet soo many new folks, too many to list.

Mike, I sure hope we can make the September race work out, sounds like it could be fun

Well, enough for now, thanks to all

Rick & Chris

Rick, Gald you and Chris had a good time it was nice meeting you and Chris, hope you can make it back up for the Gas Nationals in October if you get a chance.

But man what a great group of people associated with the Hunysville club, and what a nice site

David Hall, The hospitality of your group was great. For my, and my wife Chris' first visit to your pond, you guys made us feel welcomed, and as though we had been coming there for years, THANK YOU

Mike, I sure hope we can make the September race work out, sounds like it could be fun

Rick & Chris

Rick, Gald you and Chris had a good time it was nice meeting you and Chris, hope you can make it back up for the Gas Nationals in October if you get a chance.

Rick & Chris
Any results for this race.

Latest posts

Back