Huntsville Hydro Race (March 27th and 28th) FLYER POSTED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was heading down to Spring hill FL Thursday and frm Montgomery down the radio kept saying how much snow they were expecting 1 to 3 inches in Pensacola couldn't believe it. Pluss 44 degrees down here now wow. So much for sunny FL :unsure:

Something just doesn't seem right!!!! Were expecting SNOW today

And I'm sending out a race entry form. Two things that don't go together for me

You can always come down here Mike for some testing.

The race app is all scrambled when I download it. How about a new one.
Need to get off my can anget my entry in WOO HOO gonna run scale with Rick maybe I will bring him some chocolate :D :D :D :D :D

Huuuummmm, I was going to run my secondary boat??? Now I may have to run #1
Dont worry Rick im bringing a new boat ive never driven before. The weather here may not let me test before the race.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Entries are starting to come in now David has the list. I guess guys are starting to realize this would be a good chance to tune up prior to the Spring Nats and that it will be a great season opener for RC boat racing.

LaQuinta Inns & Suites Huntsville Space Center EAST

3141 University Drive NW Huntsville, AL 35816

Phone 1-256-533-0756

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Time is getting close only 7 days left to get your entries mailed in and hotel reservations made. Should be some good racing. See yall soon!

My entry should get to Huntsville today.Sport 40,1/8 Scale,Classic Thunderboat.

Should be about 4 more of the Knoxville Gang there.Mostly gassers.

If Mike is bringing his new 68 Miss Bud U-12,things should be interesting since I am also bringing my 68 Miss Bud U-12.

Harvey Liberman

If Mike is bringing his new 68 Miss Bud U-12,things should be interesting since I am also bringing my 68 Miss Bud U-12.

Harvey Liberman
No problem Harv the U-12 will have a clear ant straw :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harvey Liberman
No problem Harv the U-12 will have a clear ant straw :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike,I can hardly see the boats in the the water ,much less the ant. straw.Maybe I can rig up a flashing light on the ant,or have a Hooters girl as a driver!

Harvey

Back