Huntsville Fall Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Question Joe. It's from Mark Ward, "hey bill, will there be a f-mono trophy also? i think there was one donated to the huntsville club also if i'm not mistaken." I have no idea what your intentions were when you donated the trophy last year if the person was supposed to bring it back or if it was going to be a contiuining award? It's too big and frgile to ship via the UPS clutzes, and Big Chunk isn't coming back this year from his statement prior. Plus I didn't have any thing to do with the race flyer.

Can you answer Mark's question?

I don't know Joe Warren will have to answer that!

was it given, or loaned for just a season?
Whats the question Bill?
The F Mono award is NOT on the 2006 Huntsville Flier & Will Not be Present @ the 2006 event.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey big chuck,sorry you cant be in huntsville.hope everything is o.k. at home.guess we'll have to see about a new f-mono trophy for huntsville.it's kinda expected now,at least at the fall race,they dont cost that much to have made,and it sure feels good, especially to a new boater, to win a special event trophy.

Mark

Time is getting close to the deadline of 10/2 so get the entries to Kris

Look forward to seeing you there

Thanks

Harry G

Back