Huntsville April 22-25, 2019 IMPBA / NAMBA Speed Trail

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you that are interested, these are some of Martins 40 hydro passes as well as Ricks Gas tunnel. The last one is sideways, not sure what happened there.o_O

Rick gave the gas Tunnel guys something to shoot at. Two really good records. And of course, Martin just keeps doing what he does best.

Tommy and David, congrats on that OB record...that is moving! I remember when it got to 50 and thought WOW...now I’m thinking CRAZY WOW!!

Thanks for posting the videos, they are awesome!

GQ

Thanks Glenn, we didn't post any videos of the boat with a mod motor but we were making 70mph passes with a 26 year old boat and a 30 year old NR short stroke with a Bill McGraw OB crank and PTO. We are having lots of fun with these.

For those of you that are interested, these are some of Martins 40 hydro passes as well as Ricks Gas tunnel. The last one is sideways, not sure what happened there.o_O

LAst video...if you still have the original (depanding on progarmm extension) or just download from youtube ,just open up Quicktimeplayer and rotate under the correct header. then upload again...easy as that

If you click the google photo link and bring up the video, then go to the upper left hand corner and click on the white arrow all 6-videos will come up. Click anywhere on each video and it will play. They are all similar but a bit different. Thanks to Mark Bullard for the videos.

WOW i missed these videos...boat looks and sounds great!!

Well done to this involved :)

Back