Hummingbird 21 setup tips

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Any one have any information for setup? esp. rear sponson and strut depth. Also what fo you hold the rears on with double sided tape? Thanks Mikey

Any one have any information for setup? esp. rear sponson and strut depth. Also what fo you hold the rears on with double sided tape? Thanks Mikey
Mike,

I run a 21 h-bird and have the set up instructions, if you want I can copy them and send them to you. The set up is real close to the Roadrunner. I used 3 M tape with the red outside to put the rears on with has held up very well the last 3 years.

Walt Barney

Mike,

I run a 21 h-bird and have the set up instructions, if you want I can copy them and send them to you. The set up is real close to the Roadrunner. I used 3 M tape with the red outside to put the rears on with has held up very well the last 3 years.

Walt Barney
Thanks Walt i thought the sponsons were close to roadrunners......Mike

Is Jim still building these boats?

I sure could use a new set of front sponsons.

-Buck-

Is Jim still building these boats?I sure could use a new set of front sponsons.

-Buck-
I don't think Jim is building boats,anymore, as of last year, He works on the big boats in his area and did not have the time to build and test the hobby boats,any more. I think someone in the north is now building them , but don't know for sure.

Walt Barney

Is Jim still building these boats? I sure could use a new set of front sponsons.

-Buck-
Wiliam, Ralph Builds sponsons for many different boats. RR, Crapshooter,Hummer, & many scratch built SAW Boats for 1 time builders. The current G10 construction sponsons would advance that boat along years ahead. call him & see what he says

Is Jim still building these boats? I sure could use a new set of front sponsons.

-Buck-
Wiliam, Ralph Builds sponsons for many different boats. RR, Crapshooter,Hummer, & many scratch built SAW Boats for 1 time builders. The current G10 construction sponsons would advance that boat along years ahead. call him & see what he says
Thanks Joe.

-Buck-

Back