HUMMINGBIRD 20 HYDRO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM Mike Larson. He should have 'em... he has a couple hummingbirds. His screen name is m larson.

Been sick, and very busy..... (!) anyway.... I have, a board built just for that boat..... send it to me...( not)... really if you need some measurements i'd be happy to help....... thanks larry..... though... now, I almost gotta bring 'em out of cobwebs to race the blackbird nation around me...... we'll see...

mike

I have a NIB 20 with instructions.(not for sale)

If you don't get them before, after work I can scan them tomorrow.

Not now, my alarm goes off in 5.75 hrs.

Later!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Been sick, and very busy..... (!) anyway.... I have, a board built just for that boat..... send it to me...( not)... really if you need some measurements i'd be happy to help....... thanks larry..... though... now, I almost gotta bring 'em out of cobwebs to race the blackbird nation around me...... we'll see... mike
Thats the spirit Mike! Get out and race 'em. Just say no to shelf queens :p ...well except that flamed sport hydro you have,that should be in a display case in your living room. :rolleyes:

Larry

Back