Hull Appearance

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZZ RACING

It has been brought to my attention that we need to pay more attention to our hull appearances. With the IMPBA Nitro Nats and Gas Nats coming up, it is a good time to make sure your boat fits the rules as far as name/sponsor, driver or windshield and numbers. This goes for all the sport boats. Plus the Offshore class has certain requirements as far as hull appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been brought to my attention that we need to pay more attention to our hull appearances. With the IMPBA Nitro Nats and Gas Nats coming up, it is a good time to make sure your boat fits the rules as far as name/sponsor, driver or windshield and numbers. This goes for all the sport boats. Plus the Offshore class has certain requirements as far as hull appearance.
Good luck with that one Chris!!!

I was just asked that same question recently, thank you Chris for clearing that up. I'll spread the word

I saw that on Facebook. It looked like Randy Rapedius called you about a question on the Gas Sport Hydro's from another person who is getting one ready to race for the Gas Nat's.

attachicon.gif
Bacardi 40.jpg Like this?
Show Off,, that is a nice sport40

I had to check myself but the rules say that LSG Sport Hydro require a number or name real or fictisious.. Reckon I have been breakin' the rules for a Decade!!

Later!!

Pat

this is why my thunder boat wont be raced this year, by the time I get paint on it, driver and seat and numbers and sponsor it will be too late to worry about it. It does amaze me how many people run open offshore with out either a windshield or driver figures in a mono. That was why I ran a half cowl on my vector so it would be legal in that class. These rules are not new, they have been around for a good while, if you are going to run the class, follow the rules. That simple..............

this is why my thunder boat wont be raced this year, by the time I get paint on it, driver and seat and numbers and sponsor it will be too late to worry about it. It does amaze me how many people run open offshore with out either a windshield or driver figures in a mono. That was why I ran a half cowl on my vector so it would be legal in that class. These rules are not new, they have been around for a good while, if you are going to run the class, follow the rules. That simple.............
That also requires those running the race to be aware of the rules
default_tongue.png

this is why my thunder boat wont be raced this year, by the time I get paint on it, driver and seat and numbers and sponsor it will be too late to worry about it. It does amaze me how many people run open offshore with out either a windshield or driver figures in a mono. That was why I ran a half cowl on my vector so it would be legal in that class. These rules are not new, they have been around for a good while, if you are going to run the class, follow the rules. That simple.............
That also requires those running the race to be aware of the rules
default_tongue.png

AMEN!!!!!

Latest posts

Back