• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hughey Speed Control (electric boat)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longballlumber

This speed control is brand new. It was only taken out of the package for the picture. As you can see I still have all the paper work. I know these have become, somewhat, outdated.... But, I have no use for it. Can anyone give me a reasonable offer for it?

OK... I haven't figured out how to post a pick yet. So, if you would like to see a pick let me know, and I will get one to you.

Thanks

Mike

longballlumber said:
This speed control is brand new. It was only taken out of the package for the picture. As you can see I still have all the paper work. I know these have become, somewhat, outdated.... But, I have no use for it. Can anyone give me a reasonable offer for it?
OK... I haven't figured out how to post a pick yet. So, if you would like to see a pick let me know, and I will get one to you.

Thanks

Mike
How old is the unit? If you can send an image of the bottom to [email protected]

thanks

Steve

Latest posts

Back