• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB290/K&B 3.5 stock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

One of my "team" wants to sell their current boat to put the money into a new boat. The HTB290 is in good condition and is ready to run(just add fuel and starting gear) The boat runs very well and will make a great starter boat for someone. The outboard is in good condition w/ good compression and smooth bearings, The radio is a Futaba 2channel on 75mhz and works fine. I would be willing to deliver/demonstrate the boat to a reasonable distance from the Savannah Georgia area. Asking $350 including prop. Please reply to this post.Free shipping to the lower 48 states.

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00234.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the boat? My buddy and I run boats together on my pond for fun and possibly looking to get competitive in the future. He has a VS-1 and I'm looking for a good tunnel boat to start out with. I've messed around with K&B engines before and am interested, ofcourse if you still have the boat. Thank you.

JJ,

Let me know after you talk to Bob. If he has already sold the HTB290 I have one as well. Let's wait until you hear from Bob first. We are always looking for an opportunity to see more people running tunnels. Thanks.

I have seen the boat run, it goes good with the stocker motor on it. You can't go wrong with an HTB 290 anyway.

Sounds like it's a pretty good boat thats for sure. I love the sound those little motors put out lol. Sounds just like one of my racing motors i run in APBA

What classes do you run in APBA? I raced in Stock Outboard and OPC myself,but retired about 15 years ago.

I run the Antique classes in the Pro division and picked up a 350 hydro this year with a Konig motor. Also have been the deck rider in 1100 runabout the past 3 years. In my little profile picture im running a D MOD runabout as well. Didnt even know it but I got inducted into the hall of champions this year. It was a good year of boat racing thats for sure :)

i seen the boat run it is one fast 3.5 it was keeping up with my 7.5 the boat runs awesome its like new

Back