HTB 290

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike stover

HTB 290, Rossi 21 powerhead (turbo), k&b 3.5 lower, skyjacker mount, 50% fuel.

Looking for setup specs, (heigth, angle, CG, ect.) And also some prop suggestions.

Thanks, Mike

HTB 290, Rossi 21 powerhead (turbo), k&b 3.5 lower, skyjacker mount, 50% fuel.

Looking for setup specs, (heigth, angle, CG, ect.) And also some prop suggestions.

Thanks, Mike
"Skyjacker mount",hmmm. I haven't used or owned one Mike, but I do hear some complaining

about them on some boats.

Jerry,

Do you feel that it moves the prop back to far?

Thanks,

Zach
I can't remember all the complaints Zach but I'm sure someone will chime in with first hand knowledge. I remember one that they couldn't get the o/b at the right height no matter which way they flipped it.

Mike,

Go to www.htbboats.com From there click on tunnels and then HTB 290 At the bottom of that page click on set up help. You should see what you need there.

Mark

Mike,

Go to www.htbboats.com From there click on tunnels and then HTB 290 At the bottom of that page click on set up help. You should see what you need there.

Mark
Thanks Mark,

I have the setup tip from the site, i was just wondering what other setups were out there. Only wondering becouse the prop sits alot lower in the water than my other boat.

I am still looking for any other tips , and prop suggestions .

Thanks, Mike

my 20 tunnels all use the following;

Mac 21 Outboard Engines

fuel from ron drake 65 % Speacial

Octura X438

Mac headers

Silver bullet original tuned pipes

CMB and Bob Violett 3rd channel mixture valves

engine is mounted very high on the transome FLUSH. prop should be in between the edge on the inner sponsons

with 1 to 2 degrees of negative to keep the nose down ok

CG should be at 10 inches starting from the back of the boat foward ok.

try these other props ok just sharpen and balance them ok maybe back cut just a little bit ok

Octura; X440,1938, 1735,X637, X437/3, M440,1440 b/c, X442

Prop Shop; 3720

Last edited by a moderator:
Back