• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB 290 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougaldy

Before I put this on Ebay I thought I would offer it up to you guys first since it was most of you who helped me with all the questions I had. Up for sale is an HTB 290 with a new CMB green head, both of which I bought from a member here at IW. The motor has 1 tank of 30% through it and ran with the 3rd ch needle at about 3 turns. When I bought the motor, I immediately sent it to Geraghty before I ran it and had him work his magic on it, he put better bearings in it and resized the pistion for better compression as well as restricting the water flow on the jacket. He also made me one if his black modded K&B carbs and an adapter collar for it as well. The motor comes with the stock carb and the modded K&B. Geraghty also trimmed and polished the Lawless lower and redid the bushings in that as well. The boat also comes with a Ferrette remote needle, Irwin pipe, Mark Sholund 438, 3 futaba servos and a battery pack. Along with the Green head I will also throw in a CMB TT that I also sent to Geraghty for new bearings, resizing and a water jacket mod. The TT hasnt even been fired up since I got it back from Rod. Everything on this boat is new within the last year and in that year, I was only able to get out 1 time to run it. I have a gas boat that seems to be taking up all my time. Believe me, I almost hit the cancel button several times while writing this. This is hard to part with. I would like to get 600 for everything. There are no blemishes or chips on the hull. The 8 laps I did run with it, it ran great with no weight up front and about a degree of neg trim, no porpoising and very smooth through the corners. I have a bunch of pictures and can take whatever you would like to see. You can also call me at 858-349-9279 if you want. I will also consider trade for gas rigger hull and hardware also in excellent shape. You can view the pictures in my gallery at http://www.intlwaters.com/index.phpautocom...m&album=270

Scott

I guess we will be chasin' you now, John. Bring it out sunday and lets see if ya got anything for me to worry about.

Back