How to copy and paste

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did " highlight the content you are speaking of, then on your keyboard briefly hold down CTRL and C. Then go to this page and paste it by holding CTRL V" work?

same here. This is the only place I can not copy and past on.

Pain in the A$$ it is........................

Sounds wierd but try a different web browser and it might work. I use IE and Google Chrome and sometimes I can do a cut and paste on one but not the other.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

Sounds wierd but try a different web browser and it might work. I use IE and Google Chrome and sometimes I can do a cut and paste on one but not the other.

I copied and pasted the stuff above and I was using my phone.... worked ok.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

Paul BychowskiPosted 24 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

Paul Bychowski

yes Paul copy paste worked for me, in the past it didnot work with the mouse buttons but did work using the clip boards on the reply screen. used both methods here.

if you click the circled icon in the reply window, it'll turn off the "advanced" mode and let you paste anything in as plain text.

board.JPG

Back