Houston Race Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Dwight

The results from the Houston race this past weekend:

20 Mono

Vince Baumann 1300

Doug Dalme 450

20 HYDRO

Louie Baumann 1050

Russell Bear 900

Wendell Barrow 450

GAS MONO

Eugene Dukes 1575

Doug Dalme 1261

Wendell Barrow 1125

40 MONO

Ernie LaFleur 1625

Russel Bear 900

Vince Baumann 800

GAS CAT

Bob Finn 1900

Eugene Dukes 1500

Bufford Tanniehill 975

60 HYDRO

Jeff Baham 1225

Harold Broussard 300

Buddy Stone 275

1/8 SCALE

Louie Baumann 1275

Harold Dobbins 625

Vince Baumann 375

GAS RIGGER

Wendell Barrow 1225

Doug Dalme 1225

Harold Broussard 325

LSH ELECTRIC

Jim Vaughn 2000

Steve Mason 1050

Jay Turner 494

F MONO

Ernie LaFleur 1475

Miles Laha 450

Dwight Jackson 400

F HYDRO

Ernie LaFleur 2000

Buddy Stone 575

Miles Laha 25

OPEN MONO

Eugene Dukes 1250

Bob Finn 950

Miles Laha 400

OPEN HYDRO

Harold Dobbins 1000

Terry Willis 900

Buddy Stone 800

P-Q ELECTRIC

Jay Turner 1900

Tom Taggert 1375

Jim Vaughn 675

Gas Sport Hydro

Bufford Tanniehill 1625

Harold Dobbins 1300

Jeff Baham 1000

OPEN CAT

Jeff Ramsey 1525

Eugene Dukes 1294

Terry Willis 1100

OFFSHORE

Eugene Dukes 1900

Bill Pendleton 600

Terry Willis 475

We would like to thank all of the racers for coming out to our new facility. We hope that you enjoyed yourself!!

Lone Star Model Boat Club

Link To some pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...32&gid=8481791&

Last edited by a moderator:
199 pictures posted .... about 10 were nitro .... no scale shots at all...... :(

Was kinda curious what Louie was runnin' for a scale boat these days.

Do ya think the photographer has a slight bias towards gas boats?? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
199 pictures posted .... about 10 were nitro .... no scale shots at all...... :(

Do ya think the photographer has a slight bias towards gas boats?? :rolleyes:
The dang nitro boats are so fast it is hard to get a picture of them.

Sorry Don, the guy taking the pictures is a new gas boater :p I will address this issue with him for the future.

I will have Louies' Scale info shortly.

I did not mean to offend anyone with the results post on this board. I threw in the pic link as an afterthought.

I have a new fueler myself and thanks to Ernie and Miles I got it running decent in round 4.

Dwight, nobody's offended at all. :) I poked fun at the ratio of gas vs. nitro pics. Haven't talked to Louie in quite some time & was curious what he's running. When you talk to him again tell him I said hello. :D

Dwight, nobody's offended at all. :) I poked fun at the ratio of gas vs. nitro pics. Haven't talked to Louie in quite some time & was curious what he's running. When you talk to him again tell him I said hello. :D

Hey Don, if I remember right Louie was running the Century 21 with real working exhaust. It was great to see Louie and Vince at this past Nats of course Louie was at the 04 Nats as well.

Later.........Ron

Dwight, i want to thank you all for putting on a great race. oh yea, would you please take the "R" out of braham. i was looking through the 199 pics and i did not see my gas sport hydro. he was in love with bufords hydro though. lol. THANKS AGIAN.

Hey Don, if I remember right Louie was running the Century 21 with real working exhaust. It was great to see Louie and Vince at this past Nats of course Louie was at the 04 Nats as well.

Later.........Ron
Ron, I remember that exhaust system from the 04 Internats. He closed off the end of the pipe and ran two pipes down the inside of the cowl with realistic looking headers sticking out each side. Looked really good with smoke coming out of the headers going down the straight.

But it was a real pain to throw in when he was running 50 or 60% and it was blowing straight in your face. Had a huge amount of tears each time I threw it in.

Grub

Later.........Ron
Ron, I remember that exhaust system from the 04 Internats. He closed off the end of the pipe and ran two pipes down the inside of the cowl with realistic looking headers sticking out each side. Looked really good with smoke coming out of the headers going down the straight.

But it was a real pain to throw in when he was running 50 or 60% and it was blowing straight in your face. Had a huge amount of tears each time I threw it in.

Grub

Hey Grub, hows things down under? I wish I had not missed you launching Louie's boat in 04 but somehow I did. You think a face full of that exhaust is bad, you should go to an NHRA National event with me sometime and check out the Top Fuel or Funny Car pit area :blink: I get my Nitro fix every year at the Gator Nationals :D

Later,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

Shepherd hull painted as U-4 Charlie's Girl, CMB 67, normal pipe configuration. CHEERS !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back