Hot Wheels Radar Gun 29.99

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstew0903

I was at walmart telling the manager I want them to buy more american products(not really :) I happen to walk by the toy section and saw this radar gun for 30.00 Its says it it will measure to 100mph. It has a 1/10 scale converter to upscale the mph. It switched from mph to kph. Heres a link. Oh well I think I'm going to try one.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4661205

I'm sure it will work for hot wheels not hot boats..anyway let usknow how it perform B)

Gill

Get a small Geko 101 GPS...More accurate,weighs only 3.3oz's...You can get them on E-bay for under 50.00 if you watch... :D

As stated in another thread, people want the cheapest price. And what do we get for it?

Personaaly I think this radar gun is too cheap to be of any good.

Personnaly I have a Bushnell of around 100 bucks and even that thing is not perfect. I have used it many times on boats and these toys are dificult to measure, lots of plastic on the front. It's hard to put the aiming point on the boat too. On bigger targets its works much better ( cars, motorcycles etc)

Ronald.

IMO there's no way a U$30 gadjet supposedly announced as a radar gun can help us to check a boat speed due to a lot of enviroment interferences.Buy one of these units certainly will be amazing just to play with cars or bikes despite the nice forun discussion of that link.

Have tried all sort of them ..at least three good brands in the last years before figured out that If you want something that really works stick to a Stalker product.A GPS unit is the cheaper/accurate way for this purpose.

Gill

We have tried radar guns with our knel down modified hydroplanes which in our class of racing (Formula E) the boats run competitivly 85-90 MPH. What we have found and also been informed of buy government agency's is that the radar signal bounces off the water causing very inacurate readings.

We have also tested with a Garmin brand GPS and found this to be accuate but inconsistant.

Of course if you could buy one for only $30.00 and it don't work your not out much.

Just don't use it checking the speeds of other cars while driving down the hyway. Police frown on that. :(

I was at walmart telling the manager I want them to buy more american products(not really :) I happen to walk by the toy section and saw this radar gun for 30.00 Its says it it will measure to 100mph. It has a 1/10 scale converter to upscale the mph. It switched from mph to kph. Heres a link. Oh well I think I'm going to try one.

hi mate i have tried the hot wheels radar gun in australia.. and it was no good pal,, keep your 30.00 bucks in your pocket , thanks jase,,

Back