• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT CHILI PEPPER SUMMER SALE!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riph

HOT CHILI PEPPER SUMMER SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a list of 23 boats for sale on microsoft excel. RTR, ARTR, NIB Kits. Monos, Riggers, Sport Hydros, SLS, Crackerbox, Scale, Fun boats. Gas, Nitro & Electric.

Send your e-mail to ( [email protected] ) for the list. Pick up a boat at a great price. I am retiring in Oct. and need to close my warehouse. :(

Freight prices are based on shipment in the lower 48 USA. I really don't want to ship out of the USA.

Rip Holdridge

Last edited by a moderator:
HOT CHILI PEPPER SUMMER SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a list of 23 boats for sale on microsoft excel. RTR, ARTR, NIB Kits. Monos, Riggers, Sport Hydros, SLS, Crackerbox, Scale, Fun boats. Gas, Nitro & Electric.

Send your e-mail to ( [email protected] ) for the list. Pick up a boat at a great price. I am retiring in Oct. and need to close my warehouse. :(

Freight prices are based on shipment in the lower 48 USA. I really don't want to ship out of the USA.

Rip Holdridge

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back