• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hopper HTB 290...Sold. Thanks IW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonSoper

I am selling an HTB 290 hull with radio box & 2 servos. It has a really sharp paint job. I wanted it for myself, but I want to custom paint my own & I don't want to have to strip this one. The paint has some flaws & a chip on the front, but it looks really cool. I have to have $175 shipped. That's about half of what they cost new & this one is really sharp looking. I will take paypal. Like I said, the paint does have some flaws, but the graphics & the shine are really good. Also the radio box needs a lid. Very easy to make. Thanks.

P1020132.JPG

P1020136.JPG

P1020135.JPG

P1020131.JPG

P1020133.JPG

P1020134.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ill but it from you right now whats ur paypal addres????? or how would you lke for me to pay for this boat thanks

Hey I have a question do you have that aerotech you own for sale by anychance if yes what's the sell price or are you willing to trade for another boat with a CMB 67 twin glow plug ??

Hey I have a question do you have that aerotech you own for sale by anychance if yes what's the sell price or are you willing to trade for another boat with a CMB 67 twin glow plug ??
No, I'm keeping the aerotech.
well i just got it and it looks very good. it did not have the front piece that bolts to the hull to secure the hatch but it looks great thank you

julisan conde

Back