Hopf now in the US!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbosun

Hopf did not inport any boats to the US. This was despite the many successes also on this side of the pond. Just to name a few results, Hopf mastercells were used to take the worldrecord by Mr Joerg at the 2003 LA SAWs. Also, the N-2 Mono record by Dennis Whitt was set with a Hopf Moskito and 6 of Hopf's GP3300 Mastercells.

Well now www.XtremeDoc.com has secured the exclusive importation and distributorship rights for the entire Hopf line. In addition, we will be bringing in close to rtr and fully rtr sets into the US built by the Master, Karl Heinz Hopf self.

The website www.XtremeDoc.com should be up and running within a month.Meanwhile we are open for business and will ship regularly in the interim.

[email protected]

Hey Loo

That's extremely good news, doc! (pun intended) :D

It will be great for all North American FE that Hopf's line of goodies will finally be available to us.

Best of luck on this and your www.MHZusa.com businesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

It is nice to see someone welcome our endeavors to get the best to the US.

Had many unprovoked attacks and even got booted from Forums trying to make it known. Goes with the territory I presume.

Anyhow, I must say your HydroMite was one of the boats that started to peak my interest in RC boating again after a long hiatus...

Ehhhh hardware...yes, Hopf does make some very nice propshafts and rudders that could be used for Nitro I suppose...

Typical example:

Ruder%20welle.JPG

Had many unprovoked attacks and even got booted from Forums trying to make it known. Goes with the territory I presume.
Thats too bad Loo, Please let us know which forums you got booted from. This kinda thing unfortunatly happens and in the long run its the consumer who loses.

Very nice hardware!!! and I would have to echo Doug statments

LOU

LOU said:
Thats too bad Loo, Please let us know which forums you got booted from. This kinda thing unfortunatly happens and in the long run its the consumer who loses.

Very nice hardware!!! and I would have to echo Doug statments

LOU
Let me guess <_< The Red Board

By the way, Chris Fine of Fine Design will be at the WRAM show this weekend with some large MHZ cats and 7 Hopf sets. By sets I mean Hull+hardware + motors and some sets even with P&M Batteries.

By the way, Chris Fine of Fine Design will be at the WRAM show this weekend with some large MHZ cats and 7 Hopf sets. By sets I mean Hull+hardware + motors and some sets even with P&M Batteries.
Interesting!

Turbosun, didnt you just email me this morning telling me you were going to selling direct?

Steven

We have been supplying Chris Fine for awhile now. He is a great guy. SO we intend continuing doing that. Although in first instance we intend to direct sell, we are always open to other suggestions. If another method getting the boats more efficiently to the ones who want them makes sense we are all ears.......

By the way, Ernest Zavarsky will be flying in from Germany and I from Florida for the WRAM show. A last-minute decision to support Chris Fine's efforts at the show.

Hopefully, there will be other forum members also giong. Promises to be a great show.

Latest posts

Back