hop ups

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black talon

does anyone have any nitro modifications that they might share.i'm trying to punch up a dynamite .32.

simple internal mods you can try is tare down your engine and clean up any of the casting flash that might be in the case also go inside the crank and blend the factory machine work getting rid of the machined ledges in it go into the exhaust opening in the block and remove any casting flash and smooth it up--Dont cut into the sleeve that will change the timing YOU can place the sleeve in the block and scribe the case opening taper the outside of the sleeve to match the case just dont raise or lower the sleeve opening any- if i remember correctly the DYN32 rod is already knife edged and close nuff to polished----dont remove any more meat than you need to to clean it up I wont tell ya how to do anymore than that due to its real easy to make a paper weight out of a good motor if your not careful and you really need to practice on a junk sleeve with your cutting tools to get the feel of how its going to cut------above is a very simple few mods that you can try it wont gain you a ton of extra nuts but will help it out some.. like any modding try at your own risk

almost forgot--match your header opening with the opening in the engine case--

Last edited by a moderator:
Raising the Compression ratio if possible can give nice gains.... what is the head clearance set to?

Latest posts

Back