• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hobbico Accu-Cycle plus..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_Tran

I have this for sale, in almost brand-new condition (used very little), original box & instructions. $100 + shipping. Thanks, Richard Tran

I thought this would have been gone by now. If you need a top of the line analyzer (for our needs) then this is it.

I would have thought so too until I looked on Tower's website. This has been replaced by the Accu-Cycle Elite which also does lithium batteries and is only $139.00 new. Guess these things have come down in price recently. :huh:

Just checked to see also, the Elite is the newest one, but the Accu-Cycle Plus is still available, and it still costs $179.99, while the newest Elite costs $139.99! I will sweeten the deal to $100, shipping included too! Thanks, Richard.

Back