Hobart,In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, one more thing. I chatted with Kerri this morning and they're on the road leaving W.VA and are trying to be there by 4:00 PM so they might get a little airtime yet this afternoon. Weather isn't looking so hot right now as a front is coming from my way towards Hobart, unusual as normally most of the storms come in from the west. It's just light rain right now, no big deal.

Hopefully. There's a big swirl starting along the eastern seaboard up through lower Canada ending pup by passing through that area. All I've been getting all day is light rain and that we can deal with that.

After the wind that was there this morning the rain doesn't sound bad, after the rain the wind calmed down.

I am about 19 miles west of the Hobart lake.

I can race in the drizzle but, the wind was bad.

Good luck to all and see you tommorrow bright & early.

Drivers meeting. 8:15. We had a few hours of good water for testing, the wind died down .

Metimeliverc. pulled in and will be online Friday.

See you in the morning Phil.

I chatted with Kerri this morning and they were in West Virginia, it's good to know that they made it there OK.

The guy that was supposed to ride along with me had to back out tonight so I just have to drag the kids out of the sack in the morning and roll.

Ron, don't count on it. Right now there's rain over me here in the `Zoo and appears to be heading right towards Hobart. It really didn't slow things down much yesterday.

I saw your partner in crime yesterday, Ollie, but heard you weren't coming this time.

Looks like my forcast was the bomb. Water was flat all day with nothing getting in the way but a bit of fog. Tomorrow looks even better Ron. Sorry about the Zoo getting rained on. Try to think positive.

Later, RJ

Back