Hobart Clock Tower Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard they they really do it right for this race, from the townspeople to the site to the great racing and racers. I have heard nothing but good about Hobart. We are going to try and attend in the next year or two and even drag the Scale up. I can tie it into my birthday weekend and visit my daughter all in one shot B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Shhhh , quiet you guys. Now that I know about this race and the quality of racers and organizers I don't need it getting too busy. ;-) I just wish the entry forms were out. Got my airline ticket from the left coast and rental car. Need race entry

Shhhh , quiet you guys. Now that I know about this race and the quality of racers and organizers I don't need it getting too busy. ;-) I just wish the entry forms were out. Got my airline ticket from the left coast and rental car. Need race entry

Hi Eric,

Nice two see you again and with thatncool looking Sport 40

Nails.

Hi Eric,

Nice two see you again and with thatncool looking Sport 40

Nails.
I got plenty of Invisible Glass you gave me to polish her up. ;) ..........==={}

I gave an offering to the "Great Boating God" in the sky and requested fair winds & flat water! -_- After 40yrs. of sacrificing boats and parts, once just once ya think it could happen!!!! :p

Don :)

I gave an offering to the "Great Boating God" in the sky and requested fair winds & flat water! -_- After 40yrs. of sacrificing boats and parts, once just once ya think it could happen!!!! :p

Don :)
I,ll even go to church and light a candle for good water :D
A mouth full of "old card table" sprayed on the fire and some peyote should do the trick. :D .................==={}

Back